Friday, March 28, 2008

Sleepless in Virginia

So, It has been three nights that I have gotten 4 to zero hours of sleep since we got to Virginia. The reason is because Charles and Danielle have been sick coughing all night lone. In addition, Danielle wake me up at least 3 time every night to go to potty and help her to go back to sleep since she still getting accustom to her new room, new house etc.
I would like to think that I am going to get to sleep tonight, but now I am the one who is sick ...go figure. I think is allergy although my husband think is the flu. It might be because my whole entire body hurts and my throat hurts etc. What do you think Doctor?
Good night

2 comments:

Kathe said...

Things will get better. It's always hard in the beginning to adjust to new routines but eventually it happens. Just hang in there. Remember that despues de la tormenta viene la calma!

Corrine said...

I am sad we didn't get to see you before you left!