Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On the Road again!


We left Missouri Monday around 11 am, and we played with the idea of driving straight to Virginia, but a very dark road, a snow storm and huge mountains and cliff convinced us that it was better to sleep somewhere, so we did. We left the hotel at 8 am tuesday morning it was so cold! We were able to enjoy the beautiful mountains of West Virginia, most of them had snow all over it. The evergreen top with snow reminded me of Christmas and Christmas song. It was such a majestic scene.
with two sick people on board. Danielle and Charles got a virus I think. About an hour before we got to Teresa's house Danielle started to cry because her ear was "OUCHI" as usually we had all sort of medicine except for Tylenol or any pain reliever for children, so we stopped at a Kmart and got some. The pain was so bad that she willingly took the medicine. We got to the house around 2 p.m. Danielle got the biggest surprise ever! Grandma had prepared her Own Bedroom with a pink bed it is su pretty she was thrill, but guess what I was more thrill because she slept the first night all by herself...well sort of speak . She still woke me up to take her to the bathroom about 3 times. However, I can not complain it is a big mile stone for her and for me.

3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Yeah for Danielle (& you too)!!! I am so glad that she liked her room and slept in her bed! She is such a big girl.

Mary said...

Yea, I am glad you are there safely. We miss you guys!

Katie said...

I'm glad you guys arrived safe and sound!