Friday, March 14, 2008

Lots of last day


Today was Charles' last day at apple . He left home super early and came home at 4:30 it has been such a long time since he had come home so early after a day of work. Danielle and I were very happy to see him. Specially, because I need extra help with the packing. We surely will miss all the goodies that Charles earned from apple.
 In addition, today was my last visit with my dear OBGYN I am going to miss him and his office so  much. They are so nice. All the nurses treat you like a princess when you get there. They play with Danielle and give them stickers and princess ring etc. It was hard to say farewell to them.
Yesterday was our last day of school with Mary and Avery. Danielle and Avery hugged each other so hard when we first got there. It is going to be hard when Danielle ask me to go to avery house, but we know there are lots of good people waiting for us to be our friends.  

2 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

What day are you guys leaving? I hope everything goes smoothly!!! Have a great weekend.

Katie said...

I know it's really hard, but sometimes the right choices are the hardest. While you'll always have family & friends, many new friends do await you on your new journey. I'm sure you guys will be very blessed with your new journey! You will be missed!!