Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday?


I am officially 31 years old. My mom was sure to remind me how old I am. My "special day" was very  unique. I woke up super early because I needed to be at my OBGYN office at 7:30 am  to have a 3 hours glucose test, since I did not past the first one, so I had to drink the glucose thing again, they draw blood from both of my arms 4 times and got urine sample 4 times.  Hopefully, I past it. I am so scared about having gestational diabetes, so we did not do cake. We did go out for lunch to Chuy's and have a dessert split into 4 (my mom is staying with us this week). I am still waiting to hear back from my Dr.. with good news.
Despite all this, I had a nice birthday I got lots of nice phone calls from friends and family, ecards and lots of love from my husband, daughter and mother. The first one to call me was my sister in law Sarah. The last one to called me was my blood sister at 11:55 p.m. Got to love your siblings! She is a new mom, so I laughed so hard when she gave me all her excuses, I am not upset at all I just thought it was funny.  
Happy Birthday to me another exciting year to face!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, again!! Love ya!

Zarsky Family said...

I am glad you had a good birthday (besides the dr visit). I sent a card in the mail too. Hope it gets to you soon. :)

Katie said...

Happy belated Birthday!!