Friday, March 21, 2008

I love to see the temple!

Today we went to the St. Louise Temple here in Missouri because Charles needed to get his military garments. In our way there Danielle ask mommy and daddy to sing with her "I love to see the Temple" it was such a sweet experience. We sang the beautiful primary song about 10 plus time! When we got to the temple we took pictures of it. Danielle was amazed to see "how beautiful" the temple is. She got her fist CTR ring and her first primary song book, I got my first quad ever ( happy birthday to me). It was a short, but sweet visit to a sacre ground. Danielle realized that we did nt take a picture of mommy and daddy, so she mades us get out of the car and took a picture of Charles and I hugging each other... She is so sweet!
After that we came back home and went to have lunch to CICI Pizza I am telling you I can't eat more yonk food anymore I am really not accustom to eat it every day, so my body is wanting some real nice home made food. Danielle is having so much fun with her little cousins specially Lucas ( he is a few months older that she is ) THEY PLAY AND FOLLOW EACH OTHER AROUND LOTS OF FUN. It is nice to see my little princess enjoying some RR time after all the stress that she had do to through for the last few weeks.
Apparently the trip has caused my body to have contraction that is just not fun, so today I had to rest and felt sleep in the couch for a couple of hours because I could not stand the pain. Hopefully Sofia doesn't come until we get to Virginia.
I will tell you more about our adventure tomorrow.
For now arrivederci!
ps. pictures next week.

1 comment:

Zarsky Family said...

I am glad you guys are having fun at Daniel's! I hope you have a great Easter.