Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Farewel to my Sweetheart

Charles left two days ago to Austin, and from there he left to San Antonio. Today, he left to Georgia where he will be on basic training for 2 months. He will be able to call little or nothing not sure, but one thing I tell you it is hard for both of us to be apart. Since he left we have talked to each other about 8 times over the phone. Danielle sang to him "You are my best friend...I love you" She got it from little Einstein. As hard as it is not to cry every time she talked to him and sang that song my tears just roll down my check. I can't even imagine what he must feel. We both now this is for a better future for our family and we know we will receive great rewards. Besides, 6 months goes by so fast. Perhaps the most difficult is to explain Danielle that Daddy is not coming home tonight.

On a lighter note, today we went to explore our "New Kingdom" the new city where we live that is. We went to Barnes and Nobles and Chick Fil A, and to the post office all by ourselves. That was pretty neat. Tomorrow we might go to this a farm with petting animals. I say might because it is suppose to rain, so we will see. I did call the library today to sign up for story time, but you have to sign up and they don't have coupon until april 15 so we will have to wait.
Anyway, I have been tag the last couple of days or more. One is my purse and the other one with questions, but I will take care of it sometime this week when I feel better health wise.

3 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

That is crazy that you have to sign up for story time at the library!!! I am glad you guys are exploring. There are lots of fun things to do.

Kathe said...

No puedo imaginar lo duro que esto es para ustedes, pero se que el amor supera todo y el futuro que viene es mas brillante y esperanzador. Asi que animo y adelante. I love that you are keeping yourself busy and learning your way around Virginia. Eso va a ser que la espera se haga mas corta.
Kathe

Corrine said...

Wow you won't see Charles for six months??? I am glad you and Danielle are keeping yourselves busy and glad your mother in law is around...so why are you in Virginia?