Thursday, March 13, 2008

What do you do or When are you due?

We are in the count down process of leaving Austin for I don't know how long. Things are hectic as they can be. the packing process seems to be endless, just now I took a brake because I am tired. I think my brain started to catch up with my body and the stress because even though I don't feel stress out, I almost past out couple of time in the last two days. The reason that I said that my brain is catching up is due to my latest embarrassment. This morning, we were at Mary's doing school when Sam (Mary's niece) asked me when I was due, but what did I hear? What do I do. I frankly answer NOTHING just sit at home, play around with Mary and have school for the girls ( of course I was being sarcastic). I though that she was asking me if I work . We had a good laugh! I kept misunderstanding things that she asked me so we laughed most of the time. I can't wait to over with all this work. Just a few more days!

1 comment:

Mary said...

that was quite funny. I am still getting a laugh out of it.