Sunday, April 27, 2008

I don't see Jesus

That was Danielle response today when I asked her to be reverent in sacrament! I was explaining to her that the bread and the water represent Jesus and that we have to be quite and reverent and she said, but I don't see Jesus, so I told her that even though we can not see him we know in our hearts that he is there with us if we are reverent. Seriously I was not expecting such a response. she did behave better after our conversation, but I guess I need to be prepared to answer those difficult questions.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Hi Erica! I found your blog through Mary's and thought I'd stop in to say hi! I'm so glad to see you're looking well -- you're little girl is so cute, too! :) Are you still in Austin? We're in San Antonio now, and glad to be back in TX again. You're welcome to visit our blog anytime -- we'd love to hear from you! :)

Katie said...

That's So cute!!!