Monday, May 5, 2008

Little bit of patient


Today Danielle and I went to look for presents for Buelita and Grandma since mother's day is around the corner. At this particular store Danielle put on a hat and started to try the patio furniture's. Then we went to Baby's R Us to buy some products before baby Sofia comes to this world. I needed to go potty and my sweet Danielle asked me .
"Can you hold it?" I said Can I hold what? and she said "your pippy can you hold it until we are done shopping?" I was far from nice and I said NO I can't . After that, my daughter decided to jump around and be disobedient. I was about to ... then a customer services lady asked me If I needed help finding something and I reply "yes please some patient" she laughed and said believe me if we sold it I would have bough all. Goodness my poor daughter has to deal with her pregnant not very happy mom. I kept praying so I can have patient and let her be what she is a 2 (almost 3) years old. I can't help feeling guilty when I am not nice to her juts because she is being a little girl> I think I am not going to be pregnant again.
Oh here is a picture of her posing for my camara!

1 comment:

claux said...

pense que por el titulo, Danielle era la que estaba siendo paciente con vos!!..jajaja...mi pequeña y favorita sobrina..ups, quizas no deberia decir eso, no vaya a ser que sophia se recienta,...bueno..no importa, ella sera mi otra sobrina favorita!!,...les amoooo...