Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a wonderful world!




Last night, I went to bed quite late I stayed up and read my scriptures while Danielle was in her own bed sleeping like Princess Aurora. It was so nice to be able to have some time between me and the Lord. My pray was more significant. I felt so bless to have the ability to communicate with Heavenly Father.
This morning we got up and I did my prenatal yoga work out, had breakfast, clean up and then got ready and head out to Barnes and Nobles for story time. Danielle had a blast making a Rabbit mask. We also read books after wards and she got to pick one book to bring it home with her for her bedtime story. I even met a lady whose husband is in the air force, her name is Karen and she just move here as well. We exchanged phone, so I will call her tomorrow see if we can get together. The lady who does story time realize we were new, and she gave us a warm welcome. I guess that is the nice thing about small town you now everyone. After that, we went to The Blue Bird Gap Farm in Hampton ( not sure if it is a town or a city) about 10 min. from where we live. Well let me tell you, in spanish we have a saying it goes "If you ask for directions you can get to Rome" ( or something along those lines) the point is that I have been driving all around town by myself and just asking people how to get from here to there, believe it or not I made it all the way there an back. Danielle had fun seeing cows, horses, ducks, lamas, goats etc. The admission is free and it has a picnic area and a nice playground the only inconvenient was the weather it was freeeeeezing I could not believe it! I managed to be there for 2 hours without a jacket ( yorktown was much warmer so I did not need a jacket) Thank-goodness I put a light jacket on Danielle. She could care less about the weather she was having so much fun.
We finally came home around 3:30 we had such a wonderful day enjoying those little things that make this world a wonderful place to live.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like you are guys are exploring and having so much fun. I am so glad you are meeting other moms and such. We still miss you guys. Keep busy, :)

Zarsky Family said...

I am glad you guys made it over to Blue Gap! We enjoyed visiting there once too. You guys are keeping busy :)