Saturday, June 28, 2008

Up date

Well the last couple of weeks have been crazy. Lots of drama, stress, sleepless night and days etc. Charles came to visit us for 4 days last week. It was so nice to see my husband again! we went to Buch Garden, the beach, to dinner and just be. Danielle was so happy to spend time with her daddy she even smile in every picture we took. Sophia was neglected a little bit ( I took only one picture of her and her daddy).
Charles is back in Sa Antonio, Texas where he is attending school. We to join him soon in a few months.
Sophia has colics as a result of cesarea, thankfully grandma realized why she was so fussy before I did. Now she is taking some gas relief drop and life is a bit easier. See Danielle did not have this problem.
Danielle is doing great! loving her sister too much which implies time out and some spanking (unfurtnatrly) can't wait for this part to get better.

Me , I have not been able to drink milk or eat ice cream for 28 days now. I guess I don't need the calories, but oh boy I surely wish I can drink a big glass of milk with a whole package of OREO COOKIES.

No comments: