Sunday, June 29, 2008

The NKOTB are back!

Yes they are and if you are fan of them like I am you will go back on time by listening to all their songs. Let me tell you I was so shock when I read about it on my friend Mary's blog. I could not wait one more minute and I went to you tube to check out their new single "Summer Time" and of course some of the old songs. Before We realized we ( My friend Rachael and I) were jamming with their song and dancing "The right stuff" oh oh oh ....I couldn't helped to go back on time my goodness I was only 13 years old when they were in their peak of their career. I could barely understand the lyric of their song, but still hum them. There is a saying in spanish that translated it goes something like "To remember is to live again" and I did re-lived by listening to all those songs. I was so excited by the memories that I felt like teenager again (for a short period only).
I have to say that Joey looks as hot as you can imagine I had a crushed on him when were kids, wait a minute I still have a crush on him. I do disagree with Mary I think they are not too old to do this stuff they are just right Mary. (hahaha)
Anyway, I hope you too can re- lived all those beautiful teenagers years.

2 comments:

Kathe said...

Hola Erika,
No se quienes sean los NKOTB, pero que chevere que esten de regreso. Por aca estamos bien. Lucas ya habla bastante, desde que entro a la escuela empezo a soltar la lengua. Yo estoy trabajando medio tiempo, lo disfruto mucho. Mi mama ya regresa de nuevo a Colombia, se va el 13 de agosto. Ella ya no se amana aqui. Como estas tu ninas y Charles?
Y tu como sigues de tu C-section? Ya estas en tu rutina normal?
Abrazos,
Kathe

Katie said...

I so love NKOTB as well. that's so funny reading your post, it brought back memories.