Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess Danielle!




II can't believe it. Danielle is 3 years old today. I, like other moms, wonder where all these 3 years have gone. My sweet little girl is growing and I can't stop the process. It is wonderful to see her reach every mile stone, but it is hard to realize that soon she will be independent. She is so desperate to go to school and do grown up things. It just make me think when I was a child and I wanted to be an adult so bad.
Anyway, Danielle got to go shopping to the mall with aunt Bekah yesterday, since mom can't go. She got herself a new birthday dress that she picked up all by herself. Tonight we are having cake and ice cream and of course princess presents. Nothing fancy but special for my little princess. Initially, we thought about a princess party, but we did not expect me having a c-section. Maybe next year! I took these pictures this morning while she was ready to go to church with Grandma. I could not believe she loves wearing jewelry and hat and all these girly thing that a year ago she would not wear not matter how hard I tried.
Happy birthday Danielle

4 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

Happy Birthday Danielle! She looks so cute with her hat and jewelry.

Mary said...

Happy birthday Danielle. I miss you.

Avery

Corrine said...

happy birthdyay danielle!

Congratulations on Sophia, glad you are doing well. Sorry to hear about the c-section, but glad all are well. Take it easy. If you rest well the first two weeks it is easier on your body! wish I was there to help.

Corrine

Katie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Danielle!