Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just in case!

You wonder what is going on with us. We are in our way to Alaska. We left San Antonio, Texas last friday and we spend the night at April's. The same night we stopped by to see Sarah and the kids for couple of hours I could not leave texas without holding baby Zachary. Danielle held the baby too.
We left Houston and came to Atlanta to spend a week of vacation and pampering at my in laws. we got here saturday at midnight got up super early on Sunday to go church. Micahel was so kind to set up the alrm for me! We met tow people at church who lived or are some how living in Alaska, so they came over for diiner and gave us all the scoop about the place we will be calling home soon.
Yesterday, Teresa, the girls and I went shopping to the mall and in the evening Charles and I went to see harry Potter. I have so many questions reagrding this movie any one would like to provide answers?
Today Danielle and Gram have their Gram camp thing they went to a diary farm, so Charles is studying for his test while Sophia and I hang out.
We are enjoying Atlanta I stil lhaven't taken any pictures so I will post them soon.

No comments: