Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer 2009 in Texas

This was on 4th of july at aunt April's house we had so much fun! Danielle decided she wanted to jump from the stone and so she did!


Sarah and Olivia enjoy a nice swim


My little Sophia loves the water, but no necessarily swim she just like to hang out!
Lucas is quite a swimmer Danielle and him had so much fun playing in the pool


My daddy and Sophia enjoy their favorite hobby "Eat"
Hi everyone it has been quite a while since I update my blog, but let me tell you it was not my fault my computer was acting up and got fix over and over again until the keyboard broke and we decided to use the guarantee. Now I have a brand new one and I am up and running to update you all about our adventures! before we move to Fairbanks Alaska.
This summer my dad came to visited us and we were so happy to have him for a month. Sophia and him had a very special connection. Danielle on the other hand said my dad just told her what not to do believe me sweetheart I have been there! At last she had lots of fun playing "Pretty Pretty Princess with him" my dad is such a good sport he will put all the jewelry on. I am glad my girls got to spend some time with him he is so much fun most time..oh he taught Danielle how to squirt with a syringe so I have been suffering the aftermath of that. Anyway here are the pictures enjoy them.

No comments: