Sunday, July 19, 2009

Swimming Lesson


This is a bonus picture of Sophia! She is a little princess she loves shoes and purse. Every time she gets a new pair of shoes she bring them to me and wants me to put them on. For instance the pair that Sarah gave her last month and the pair my sister got her yesterday. It does not matter that they are a little bit git she still wears them!
My dad and Sophia were always picture ready!

At the pool right after of swim torture ups I meant swim lesson!
Danielle waitting for her turn to get in the pool and show the swim instrcutor all she learned


The first thing we did this summer was taking swim lesson at Fort Sam Houston. There were two full weeks full of fun and work for me but it did make lose a few more pounds so that was a gain ! Danielle finish the class and graduate but Sophia is a different story she was not having any of that she cried all the time she did not want to be put in positions or any of that, so of course she did not graduate! It was fun thought now we practice and she does a little bit more. Let me tell you Sophia has a mine of her own. She likes to pinch her sister or her mom if she does not get what she wants and through fits etc you get the idea but she has gotten some not very soft touch in her bottom and looking forward to time out

1 comment:

Corrine said...

danielle has gotten so big!!!!