Sunday, August 2, 2009

We are here!

After a whole day of traveling we are finally in Fairbanks! We came last night around 5:15 which is 8:15 Texas time. Overall our trip was ok. We had to run around but the important ting is we made it alive .
The girls went straight t bed, so Charles and I got chance to watch a movie and plan for today Sunday. We got up quite early 5 am, but we were awake at 4:30 thanks to sophia who was asking for food at that time. We took showers and headed downstairs to get some breakfast then came back and got ready to go to church.
The weather, well let say it was cool 50 degrees! good thing is summer time. The lady who picked us is so very nice! she is such a go positive woman, our ward seems very nice I met a few ladies today looking forward to make lots of friends!
Danielle has such a good day, during sacrament meeting she asked this little girl if she could be her friend and the little girls replied yes. So Danielle turned around with a huge smile in her face and told her daddy and me " I made a friend" You just can't imagine the joy in my heart. That just made me realize one more time we all need a friend!
I will post picture when I take some so far haven't had the chance. Fairbanks is pretty country I still haven't seen downtown if there is such a thing; and it might not happen for couple more weeks which is when we will have our car.
People in the plane where very friendly this lady flight attendant who is a retiree military welcomed us and told everyone we were just moving to Fairbanks people in the plane just clapped and cheer us I felt so grateful.
That is for now I will keep you up dated!. love you all

1 comment:

Zarsky Family said...

I am so glad that everyone has been so nice! I will look forward to seeing pictures of your new town. Have a great night!