Saturday, May 10, 2008

Your are the brave...!

About two weeks ago, the Relief Society sisters sang during sacrament meetting. The song is very special. It talks about motherhood and the place that we as women have in Heavenly Father's plan. Its stars saying " Can you hear it angels are calling your name...there is a voice telling you who you are...You are the brave, you are the strong , you are the faithful, you have been saved for this moment in time...You carry the light of His Son and running through your veins there is royal blood. Come take Your Place!
Today, I would like to honor all of you who are young mothers just like me. I would like to honor those of you who are done raising children like our mothers, and those of you who will become mother soon. Each one of us is so special in our Father's plan and I am so grateful to be part of it. Like Elder Ballard said there is not one perfect way to raise our kids, each one of us have their unique way to do it, but I do believe we all are good mothers. I loved the fac that an apostle of the Lord talked about this and reminded us how much we are appreciate and love by a kind Celestial Father.
I thank my mother for upbringing me with love, kidness and above all with faith to believe in JesusChrist and Heavenly Father.
Happy mother's day.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I am glad we got to talk today. We miss you!

Daniel said...

Feliz dia de las madres. Ayer queria enviarte el mensaje pero mi mama y Daniel estaban bien enfermos, tu sabe con la gripe y fiebre que anda por ahi. Como te esta yendo en Virginia? Por lo que veo la estas pasando muy bien, me alegro mucho por ti.