Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Two more weeks to go!


So I am on my 38th of tis wonderful pregnancy! I went to the Dr.. on Monday and he told me that I am just 2 cm dilated (what an insult) he did a small procedure to see if that helps me to dilate or going into labor faster because I told him that I was really miserable and tired. I mentioned to him that my feet get swallow and his response was put them up or wear support hose. I thought fabulous just what I needed support hose with this wonderful wether.
anyway, this too shall pass and then I will be complaining about lack of sleep an who knows what else. Though you wanted to read of what is going on with me.
Changing topic,. Charles is his last stage of basic training or "boot camp" his graduation is coming up pretty soon! and we are going to see him, so we are very excited about it.
Danielle started to read( invent) her story. She read the book to me now and her stories always start with "Once upon of time" She seems more mature to me and act more grown up which make me said because my little princess is becoming an independent little girl now.
Yesterday, she told me "mommy I have a question" so I sat down and sat her on my lap and I said what is your question? and she said " I want to go to school" "Would you buy me a backpack so that I can go to school in the bus?" I told her that soon she will be able to go to school. I better start looking into it !

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I guess it's a little late, but congratulations on your pregnancy! :) You're almost there, so hang in there! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!