Friday, December 2, 2011

Danielle Lauren!

Danielle during Halloween at the Army hospital. She wanted to be Mulan, so my mom made it for her! she chose the fabric and supervised every detail lol.
Here posing for the camera before we adventured to go trick or treating in the neighborhood. It was the first time she has done it up here since it was only 30 F why not?
2011 soccer team!
At the Botanical Garden!
Walking around our beautiful running trails
Danielle is a first grader!!!! I can't believe it. I always wondered if people exaggerated when they said time goes fast. Well now that I am an adult, I totally agree with them . My baby is a beautiful and smart 6 years old who is constantly testing my knowledge, my patient, my spirituality, but it also makes me to be prepare to answer all those great questions that she has about life and death, about Heavenly Father, science and math, grammar and spanish wow she does keep me learning which is good.
This year she begged to homeschooler, but honestly living in Alaska where the winter is so hard and dark I had mix feelings about doing so. Therefore, we agreed that we would try school once more and if she did not like it, we will homeschool. Thank goodness she has a great teacher, a very sweet lady who has a very structure classroom and Danielle seems to be happy about school once more!
She is reading perfectly, in fact roles have changed she reads to me all the time. She loves art a lot, good thing Mrs. Adamsom is an art major and she get to teach them art skills! Her math skills are great and so her physical education once. her PT teacher gave her an outstanding recognition because of her hard work in gym class! here are some pictures of her!

1 comment:

Walker family said...

Your mom made beautiful dresses! Danielle is such a pretty girl. ;)