Saturday, May 21, 2011

Danielle's Kindergarden Ceelebration!!!



Last Wednesday was a big day for my Danielle! she finished her kindergarden program and now she is ready to start first grade next year. She was so ready to be done with school, the last two weeks were eternally long for her. Getting up it was a challenge and she would cry when I was going to leave the classroom. Despite all the drama she would always have a great day at school. I think the last month was particularly hard for her because Charles went back to night shift, so the days he was off she wanted to stay home and spent time with her daddy. Now she is a happy camper, no more school no more getting up early or going to bed early ( so she thinks) and it is sunny and warm outside! Here are some pictures of that great day!

Mrs. Stihler ( Danielle's teacher) is turning her into a first grader!!!


Enjoying a last lunch with her classmate!

Standing in line to go up the stage! she wanted to wear this beautiful dress that we got her for Easter, well it was actually to go to the daddy and daughter ball, but Charles couldn't take her because the only person who could cover his shift wouldn't do it lol.

Danielle with Mrs. Sithler and Miss Liz

Just waiting for her turn to come!

While all these was going on I was wrestling with Sydney to keep her quite she cried the whole time . Good thing was there for a bit to see Danielle and helped me out while I took a few pictures. Wholly Molly Sydney made that day so hard on me even then I try to stay calm and not ruin my sweet daughter celebration. I love you Danielle !!!

2 comments:

Walker family said...

We re looking forward to summer! Two more weeks for us!!

claux said...

Felicidades mi pretty princess, se ve super bella con su vestido, valio la pena haber recorrido todo el pueblo para encontrarlo. ahora va en serio lo de la escuela, toda una primariona, jajaja, muchas felicidades!