Monday, November 24, 2008

WInter Wonderland!




It has been snowing for the last few days, so we haven't gone out since um I guess yesterday when I had to take Danielle to the Dr. since she was complaining of earache which ended up being both ear infected. We did go to church for sacrament, in our way home ( not really on the way) we stopped at wallgreen to get her medicine. Once at home we had a video conference with Charles.
Today, I wanted to go to the outlet mall since it is the warmest day of the week ( 40 the highest) according to our forecast, but Danielle did not feel like it so we got to stay home. At least they took a nap and I read my book, and write on my journal and write later to Josh...
Here are some picture of our winter wonderland and the girls
Here is Danielle Gram and Pawpaw having fun tin the snow

1 comment:

Corrine said...

have fun in the snow...will you ever come back to texas?