Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Re-Vacuum?!

Everything started last friday when I decided to take my car to walmart for an oil change; since, my car has so many miles in it I chose to do the "high mileage service" thinking it will help my car bit more. Teresa, the girls and I went shopping for the almost 3 hours while my car was at the shop. I picked up my car, and I noticed they did not vacuumed it, I thought oh not big deal, but I did not look at my recipe. When i got home I saw my recipe and there was a list of all the things they supposedly did to my car included vacuum. I got upset and called Walmart regarding this. My point was and I should say is that what guaranty me that this person did everything that he was suppose to do when he said he did something that he did not do. I talked a manager who told me they will give me a full service again blablabla, so I brought it back on Monday and here it is where the fun part began. After telling the manager what happened about my car not being vacuum and on top of that my only six months old battery that we bought at walmart not working. I was told they will take care of it.
Half hour later I got called to let me know that my car is done everything is fine and ready to be picked up. When I get the person who helped me out was a different "MANAGER". HE SAID THAT MY CAR HAD BEEN RE-VACCUM I said you mean it has been vacuum, because they did not do it the first tie that is why I brought back. The guy looked at me a bit upset for my correction and he is "NO IT IS BEEN REVACCUM WHICH MEANS THEY ARE VACUUMING NOW" I SAID yes because they didn't do it the first time. The guy looked at me with an attitude and told me again my car is being re-vacuum and gave me the same explanation. I told to myself, just forget about it. This dude probably didn't approve grammar or whatever, juts let it be not worthy. However, it makes me upset because he saw with those eyes and he did probably thought this "Mexican don't now how to speak my language RRRRR" I hate WALMART.

No comments: