Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sophia is 3 months

Believe it or not she is 3 months old as September 1st. She looks so grown up. Actually yesterday we were having tummy time on the floor and I decided to hold her hand and make her stand on her feet, for my amusement she gave to steps on her own. I know you might think that is just my imagination, but not she actually did it! Today while I was giving her a bath she look at me trought the mirror and gave me a huge smile. My baby is growing too soon. I will post picture but my stupid camara stop working again, the worst thing is that I just got it back fro the repair shop. anyways .

2 comments:

Corrine said...

time goes by too quickly...hey i have something to send to you email me your address...

corrinesim at yahoo dot com

Adam said...

hey Erica, im so glad shes growin. Im proud of you girl. well i have a blog now so gimme a shout out sometime. Luv Ya'll