Saturday, September 27, 2008

God's Happiness

I just came back from a delightful night! I went out to dinner with my mother in law. We had such a nice and uplifting conversation and then we headed out to the church to be spiritually nurture by our leaders during Relief Society Conference. May I just say how much I appreciate to be reminded of my great heritage, to know that I can be an instrument in the hand of the Lord to Answer someone's prayer and by "uplifting someone I raise myself a little higher! That is God's happiness for me and for all of you my dear friends to help other, to serve others, to share with others daughters of God that they too are loved and they too can be creative!
There is saying that goes It is nice to be important, but it is important to be nice! I will end this blog quoting president Uchtdorf
"Lift up your chin, walk tall, God loves you..."

1 comment:

Corrine said...

it was an amazing conference wasn't it.