Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas eve!


On Christmas eve we went to our friends house to enjoy a yummy Christmas dinner.we were about 5 families in that house good thing they have a big one. The kids did a little gift exchange , the missionaries brought the spiritual part and we all had a great time. It was -40 outside so cold .
Here is Sophia modeling her boots!
I dress up the whole family on Christmas eve hoping that we could get a family picture, but it did not happen the kids took turn taking a nap and then it was too late we had to leave.
Sydney was wearing her cute outfit and I promise her hair was up for whatever reason every time I take a pictures she has it on her face! well guess al my girls have done that before .
So one of my friend took a pictures of Charles Sydney and I. I think she was too close lol

This is my cutie Danielle modeling. Ever since her and Sophia watched Barbie Fashio fairy tale they both have been modeling lol

2 comments:

Mary said...

They all look beautiful in the pictures and outfits. Merry Christmas! xoxxo

claux said...

Danielle, Fancy Nancy, luv u