Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby blessing and new dresses!



LAst Sunday we had the opportunity to bless our baby Sydney Aurora. Charles and some of our friends stand there and share this very special moment. This was the first time my mom was able to be present to one of my kids blessings here are some pictures.
Here we are all together. Sophia is super tired since we go to church at 1 pm
Danielle and Sophia ot these beautiful easter dresses from Gram but Danielle did not want to wait to wear them. I figure it is a special ocassion so she could wear it and so her sister.
Gram also send them some cute every day outfits and they wore them when we went with Buelita around town. Here it is my pretty much only picture I have with the 3 of them.
Sydney got a cure brown out fit with some pink we put it on her on purpose to take this picturres of the 3 of them and send it to Gram Teresa.


ONe more of Sophia posing with my lipgloss

4 comments:

April Johnston said...

Beautiful, sweet girls. We love ya'll.......

Kathe said...

Me alegro mucho que tu mama pudo estar en la bendicion de Sydney. Que hermosas ninas tienes. Y tu ni parece que hubieses tenido una beba..te ves muy linda. Besos y abrazos, Kahte

Walker family said...

very beautiful family.

Unknown said...

Hey guys long time no see, I don't see too many pics of your girls! Glad nanny had this up. I Love you!!
Add me to your blog PLEASE,send it to my
e-mail: autumnandallister@yahoo.com
This is Gloria, love you