Monday, February 22, 2010

Introducing Sydney!


Here are some pictures of Sydney and the girls ! enjoy them

Danielle is taking piano lessons and she is really loving it. She practice by herself every day, so Sophia likes to "play the piano" as well.
I could not help to take this picture of Sophia is she adorable! I think so
Here is baby Sydney Aurora in her swing we are trying to figure out the way she can stay in her crib at night. She does not have any problem sleeping during the day. The problem starts when I want to go to bed.
Sydney first bath!

She took a long nap after her bath we were quite excited!

I had more pictures but somehow I deleted them while i was posting them, so I will take some more tomorrow for all you to see her!

3 comments:

Rebekah Hutchins said...

Sydney is very beautiful! You are Charles make such pretty baby girls :) I cannot believe how big Sofia is! Es bellisima porque parece tanto a su mama!

Kathe said...

Felicidades Erika por el nacimiento de Sydney Aurora. Que nombre bonito. Siempre que te he querido llamar es muy temprono o muy tarde en Alaska, son tres horas de diferencia de St. Louis.Felicidades nuevamente. Tienes tres ninas hermosas.

Davis' Blog said...

Gracias Rebekah y Kathe! por sus comentarios! son tan lindos