Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My dady was in town!



My daddy was able to come to visit me all the way here in Pensilvania! thanks to my in laws who were so kiind in allowing my dad to spend some quality time with e and the girls. I can't express how happy I was to be able to see my dad and specially see him enjoying time with his grandkids! Sophia and Danielle had so much fun with him. We visited a pumkin patch thanks to Teresa and Michael who drove us there, we went to the zoo and the Science Center and ate a chick fil A almost every day ! My dad loves the cow that says eat more chicken.
Love you dad we can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

The girls are getting so big!

April Johnston said...

That is so GREAT that your dad is there. I bet that is wonderful. We love you. Isabella gets so excited to see Danielle and see that Sophia is out of your tummy. Love ya bunches.......april