Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary !

I can't believe that we have been married for 6 years already! and Charles gave me the best anniversary present. He is number 31 out of 88 students in his class and his avarage is 88.5 ( very competitive class) This make me so happy because it makes our separation so worthy! I am so proud of him and I am happy that he is proud of himself and realizing that he too can do it. We still have a long way to go, but the reward will be wonderful at the end of this road. I know we are not the first family to be apart on special ocassion, so I am at peace with myself thought I miss him.
He is doing all this to provide a better future for us and I thank him for doing so.
Happy anniversary sweetheart!

1 comment:

Corrine said...

hey happy anniversary to y'all! sorry y'all are a part@