Thursday, February 28, 2008

What to do when mommy punish you!


Well...you can do some craft. Danielle spend the whole day without watching TV yesterday as a punishment for running away from mammy. She came home and after our little talk she decided she wanted to color, so I gave her all her school craft supplies and this is the final result! (See picture above). Later she was really active because she did not want to take a nap so I sent her to bed, and to my surprise she did it. Daddy came home and called me mean mommy..Oh well that is my job.

4 comments:

Corrine said...

oh you are such a mean mommy :) glad she put her talents to work.

Zarsky Family said...

The blog looks great! It looks like Danielle is very creative :)

Mary said...

I can't believe you...punishing your daughter? Just kidding, You are a great mom don't let anyone tell you different. Danielle actually got to use her imagination instead of being a vegetable in front of the TV, sounds like one lucky little girl. She'll be thanking you for it later in life and hopefully not running away anymore too.

Katie said...

That's really cute! You're a wonderful mother!!! It's good for kids to go without tv. It's makes them more active and creative when they don't sit in front of it. I'll send the pictures I took of us at the pond too.